สเปก Fender® CD140SCE
– Body Back: Laminated Rosewood
– Body Sides: Laminated Rosewood
– Body Top: Solid Spruce
– Body Finish: Gloss
– Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
– Body Binding: Multiple
– Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
– Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
-Neck Material: Mahogany
– Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
– Neck Finish: Gloss
– Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
– Scale Length: 25.3″ (643 mm)
– Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
– Number of Frets: 20
– Fret Size: Vintage Style
– Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
– Nut Width: 1.69″ (43 mm)
– Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
– Truss Rod: Dual-Action
– Control: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Phase
– Pickup: Fishman® Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In Electronic Tuner
– Bridge: Rosewood
– Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
– Hardware Finish: Chrome
– Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
– Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
– Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it’s comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PRESYS PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman Presys pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
– รับประกันสินค้าระหว่างจัดส่ง แตกหัก เปลี่ยนตัวใหม่ให้ทันที